Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here is more information about Veropan services and how we can help your business succeed.
There are several reasons why your business should use our Story Delivery Network…
- Ultimate customer experience (fast, consistent delivery of stories)
- Access to advanced metrics
- Enterprise class service
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) / Guarantee
- Secure Delivery (SSL encrypted network connections)
- Story Security (authentication, authorization, audit)
It is easy to get started using Veropan’s Storytelling service.
- Sign up for a free Veropan business account
- Contact Veropan Sales to learn more at 719.439.8399 or email@example.com
You can view live metrics by logging into your Veropan business account.
Access to your Veropan Stories can be restricted in a number of ways…
- Website restrictions (Story delivered only from your company’s website)
- User internet address / domain name (reverse DNS)
- Story Password
- Story Delivery Signature
We take security very seriously.
- Account information is encrypted / digitally signed
- Access to all user data is tracked / audited
- Archived data is stored offline / encrypted / digitally signed
Veropan’s exclusive “Story Replay” metrics capture details on how Stories are viewed by your customers. This allows you to analyze / view how your customers are actually experiencing your Veropan Stories.
You can enter your Google analytics tracking code to your Veropan business account and (optionally) to each of your Veropan Stories.
Veropan Stories can be shared many ways…
- Embedded in your business web site
- Shared as a URL (direct hyperlink to the story)
- Shared as a Quick Response (QR) code
- Shared as a video file (coming soon)
Most importantly, detailed metrics are captured every time your Veropan Story is accessed via the Internet.
A/B testing is an important marketing capability. A/B testing enables a business to be able to determine which marketing message works better (A or B).
To enable A/B testing you will need to create a Veropan Story that contains two Veropan Stories (A and B) with an A/B test control. You change the A/B test control at any time. Veropan’s real-time reporting enables you to quickly determine (and change) which Story resonates best with your customers.
No. We have worked very hard on creating a service that is easy to use.
If you still want some training, we have some online training videos available for you…
- Lesson 1 – Getting Started (coming soon)
- Lesson 2 – Capturing Content (coming soon)
- Lesson 3 – Creating Stories (coming soon)
- Lesson 4 – Sharing Stories with your customers (coming soon)
- Lesson 5 – Measuring Results (coming soon)
Veropan Stories can include:
- Photographs, Panoramas
- Images, Graphics, Icons
- Videos, HD Videos, UHD Videos
- 360° Panoramas, 360° Videos
- Gigapixel Images, Gigapixel Panoramas
- Music, Audio, Sound Clips, Narrations
- Transcripts, Closed Caption Text
Veropan’s Story Library is an intelligent file / data store used to manage traditional and emerging multimedia data.
The Story Library is used to author and assemble stories.
- Unified storage of all business digital media assets
- Tag digital media asset file (metadata)
- Organize, sort, search, and find digital media assets
- Secure access of digital media assets
- Archived storage of “original” digital media assets (never lose data)
The Story Library is an enterprise class online business service provided by Veropan.
Yes. We have a limited number of 360° cameras that are available for rental on a weekly basis.
To rent equipment from us you must be…
- A existing Veropan business customer
- A U.S. based company
- Provide a refundable deposit (via credit card)
- Agree to the rental terms and conditions
Please contact Veropan Sales for more information at 719.439.8399 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Reality goggles are optional. Veropan Stories that include 360 panoramas or 360 videos support viewing with (and without) VR goggles.
Yes. You have a couple of choices…
Veropan’s professional services are available to help your business create compelling and engaging stories. Please contact Veropan for more information at 719.439.8399 or email@example.com
Veropan can recommend a professional from our network of certified storytellers.
You can hire someone that you know and trust to create stories for your business. You can grant “capture” and “create” access privileges to your Veropan business account to your trusted professionals.
If you are asking this question then the answer is most likely “no.” Hiring a professional photographer depends on your business objectives, goals, and budget.
If you can take pictures with a digital camera and post them online then you will be able to use Veropan.
Veropan’s Business Storytelling Services are designed to be used by business owners without special training or experience.